Tree Climber - Monster Tree Service of the Texas Gulf Coast - #3062166
Monster Tree Service Franchise
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you! Monster Tree Service of the Texas Gulf Coast currently has an opening for a Tree Climber.
- Responsible for climbing, pruning, and removing trees on residential and commercial properties.
- Properly prepare, maintain and safely operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and climbing gear.
- Operates as part of a crew supporting the Crew Foreman.
- Ensure excellent customer service.
- Climbing experience utilizing rope and saddle when pruning, knowledge of knots, chainsaw operation, and chipper operation.
- Experience with Aerial Lifts desired.
- Familiarity with ANSI standards.
- Driver’s License required with clean driving record, CDL preferred.
- Experience with driving non-CDL trucks with trailers.
- Experience with crew management, training, customer service, and safety procedures is highly valuable.
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Monster Tree Service, not Monster Franchising SPE, LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.