Pharmacy Technician I Full Time Rotate - #3042120
The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
The individual in this position will assist in preparing, packaging, delivering, and charging of medications, under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
Position duties include the following activities:
- Fill and label medications.
- Stock medications into pharmacy inventory.
- Restock automated dispensing cabinets (ADCs).
- Maintain adequate medication stock levels and proper storage of medications.
- Deliver medications to patient care areas.
- Attend to medication requests and phone calls.
- Assist in Pharmacy quality assurance activities.
- Comply with state and federal regulatory requirements, Joint Commission standards and Tenet and hospital policies and procedures.
- Assist pharmacists in performing various duties as assigned.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred: Hospital Experience
Required: Registered Pharmacy Technician license or Pharmacy Technician certification, as required by State law; or, must obtain within one year.
- Lift/position up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 50 lbs. of force.
- Frequent standing and walking.
- Frequent reaching, stooping, and bending.
- Manual dexterity, mobility, touch, auditory to perform all the related duties of the position.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.JOB: Pharmacy Tech PRIMARY LOCATION: El Paso, Texas FACILITY: The Hospitals Of Providence East Campus JOB TYPE: Full-Time SHIFT TYPE: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.