Concrete Finisher - #3002276
Knife River - Texas Division
Float and finish concrete to a final acceptable condition; meeting Owner/TXDOT requirements. Minimum Qualifications: 1. A valid Driver’s License is preferred.
2. Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
3. 3 years minimum experience in construction concrete or bridge building, is preferred. Essential Duties/Responsibilities: 1. Timely and regular attendance is essential.
2. Maintain safe worksite and correct any unsafe conditions including tools and equipment.
3. Be able to safely and properly spread concrete using shovels, rakes, etc.
4. Be able to operate concrete vibrator to consolidate concrete.
5. Be able to perform special finishes or surface treatments including coloring powder.
6. Communicate effectively and be a team player.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
8. Timely and regular attendance is essential. Position will remain open until 8/31/2022 or until it is filled. Benefits: * Paid Holidays * Paid Vacation * Medical Plans with generous Employer contributions * Health Savings Account (partially funded by Employer) * Prescription Drug Plans * Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care * Dental * Vision * Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance * Company Paid Short Term Disability Income Replacement * Company Paid Long Term Disability Income Replacement * Profit Sharing * 401(k) with Company Match * Voluntary Life, Accident, and Critical Illness plans for Employees, Spouses, and Dependents * Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan, Travel Insurance, and Access to Legal Advice * Employee Discount Plan for National Vendors * College Scholarship Program for Dependents * Gift Matching Program How To Apply Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to Knife River Corporation South, PO Box 674, Bryan, TX 77806.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.