API 510/570/653 Inspector - Houston area - #2951822
API 510/570/653 Inspector - Houston area
Intertek is searching for an API 510/570/653 certified Inspector to join our Industry Services team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in Inspection for a well-qualified candidate. This is a full-time position working with a variety of clients, based from our Pasadena, TX location.
What you’ll do:
- Perform visual inspections and various non-destructive examinations at heights at various client facilities under the direction of a Project Manager, Team Leader, or independently
- Prepare Inspection reports and document data in a clear and timely manner
- Interface with the client on technical matters involving Inspection procedures and capabilities
- Provide a professional appearance when interfacing with clients and other coworkers
- Stay abreast of any new developments in API-certified Inspection that may be applicable in our business
What is takes to be successful in this role:
- Current API 510, 570 and 653 certification required; additional certifications a plus
- Minimum 10 years API inspection experience (required)
- Valid TWIC card
- Valid driver’s license and reliable driving record (required)
- Must be able to apply examination criteria in accordance with applicable standards/specifications/procedures on the provided job scopes and evaluate test results
- Maintain open lines of communication with coworkers, clients, and subcontractors
- Ability to provide clear and technical guidance to other technicians and subcontractors (preferred)
- Ability to organize and report test results.
- Ability to solve technical issues in the field.
- Experience working onshore at midstream facilities (preferred)
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do .
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy .
What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek , you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email [email protected] or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC) solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service with a purpose of bringing quality, safety, and sustainability to life.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.