Warehouse Associate / Delivery Driver - #2941815
Applied Industrial Technologies
Join Applied’s family as a full time Warehouse Associate / Delivery Driver in Pasadena TX. Come for the job. Stay for the career.
As a leading industrial distributor (and Fortune 1000 company), we realize we are only as strong as our dedicated team. Selling millions of industrial products to all types of customers takes a special team and that's where you come in.
Our company culture is friendly, fun with healthy competition and rewards. Applied Industrial Technologies offers integrity, inclusion, and career advancement. Individual contributorship and ideas are encouraged and welcomed.
We say "family" because Applied has been fortunate to retain associates who have built long lasting careers. 25% of our U.S. team has 20 or more years of service!
Why join us?
There is a reason we have been named a Best Workplace 20 times. Applied has earned the Outstanding Employer Support award from the US Navy, 50 Best Companies to sell for in the US, and we are a GSA approved vendor.
You'll receive rewards and resources to fulfill you both professionally and personally. In addition to competitive pay including bonus opportunities, and all the benefits you’d expect from an industry leader (401K, insurance, time off, employee assistance, etc.) you will also enjoy:
A LASTING CAREER – Career paths are available in operations, sales or management
- Professional development, training and tuition reimbursement.
- Team oriented company culture where it’s called work for a reason but have fun in the process. Customers can hear that in your voice.
- Join a local team with company backing.
- Great work / life balance.
What you’ll do:
You'll be part of team offering our customers world class service and support. You’ll use your strong customer service skills when interacting with customers at the Service Center as well as when you’re delivering orders.
- Pick up and deliver orders, ship and/or receive materials, maintain stock areas and inventory
- Use forklift, simple hand and power tools, weighing scales, postage meters
- Operate company vehicle to pick up and deliver orders and equipment.
- Assist in data entry, counter and telephone sales/service, order pulling, and customer calls as needed
- Maintain clean driving record
- 1+ year warehouse or customer service experience
- Written and verbal communication skills, including English grammar
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license & clean driving record (MVR)
If you love a fast paced team environment, apply now for immediate consideration.
Come for the job. Stay for the career!
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.