PwC Technology - Salesforce Scrum Master - #2878646
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Management Information Systems
Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader overseeing the delivery of technology solutions using agile methods and both onshore and offshore providers including:
- Working collaboratively in a dynamic, ambiguous environment with multiple competing priorities which requires self-motivation, discipline, organization, and a high attention to detail;
- Possessing working knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies;
- Collaborating with others to discover creative solutions to complex problems, which may require unique approaches, while maintaining standards and minimizing risk to the firm;
- Possessing written, oral and listening skills with the ability to understand and act upon leadership guidance in work product and deliverables;
- Having the ability to influence sponsors and stakeholders; and,
- Managing multiple complex, concurrent projects and associated deliverables.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in project management roles including the use of traditional or agile methodologies to deliver technology solutions including the following areas:
- Utilizing Project Management tools such as ServiceNow, MS Project, G Suite collaboration tools;
- Driving technology solution delivery for large projects/programs through a complete agile development lifecycle (backlog prioritization, sprint planning, tracking burn-down/velocity, etc.); and,
- Managing vendor resources (onshore and offshore) including obligations established in Service Level Agreements and risk management/escalation.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a contributor/leader in the following areas:
- Participating in integrated planning across multiple technology pillars including development of high-level pillar strategy operational plans;
- Leading stakeholder management and driving the onboarding strategy of the deployment of Global Reporting and Analytics products across the PwC network;
- Leading demand management process while partnering with product, technology and business stakeholders to define product vision and roadmap;
- Addressing requests from PwC technology senior leadership for operational information across multiple pillars;
- Developing leadership messaging for communications;
- Preparing presentations to inform and influence leadership, stakeholders, committees etc.;
- Managing issues across multiple pillars within the PwC technology organization;
- Responding in a timely manner to completion of administrative / organizational deliverables;
- Applying project management and agile knowledge to identify, escalate, and remove team impediments that jeopardize sprint goals;
- Influencing project team members to identify and address project issues, including leadership and interdependent teams, and to promote self-directed teams by enabling open, transparent and clear communications;
- Creating and maintaining sprint schedules based on information from the vendor and PwC task information, while incorporating updates and changes to the integrated project plan and preparing reports and presentations for executive levels;
- Collaboratively managing Technology Leader and CoS expectations on a regular basis;
- Managing all SOW deliverables and reporting project costs and forecasts on a regularly scheduled basis to project leadership and making recommendations to improve project effectiveness;
- Managing internal and external project resources considering quality/acceptance of SOW deliverables internally and externally;
- Applying knowledge of the Firm to the Project Management activities to comply with Firm policies and standards; and,
- Promoting the use of collaboration tools like Meet, Web-ex, G Suite and team databases.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.