Warehousers - #1841335
Epiroc Drilling Solutions LLC
Receiving, stocking, picking, packing and shipping of all material coming into and leaving the plant or Distribution Center within company safety guidelines.
- Unload trucks and process receipts into MFG/Pro; verify quantity and other specifications; check for discrepancies in purchase order number or vendor packing list information.
- Stock and store in assigned or designated warehouse areas.
- Load and secure a variety of company products (components or parts) for shipment by truck or designated carrier. Pack, wrap, box, crate and otherwise prepare for shipping. Cut, and secure strapping, tie-downs, bracing, chocks, and other support materials.
- Operate sit-down and stand-up forklift used to store or transport material to designated inside and outside storage areas.
- Check material handling equipment, fork trucks and storage facilities daily.
- Report all unsafe conditions to supervisor. Maintain fuel, coolant, and lubricants in vehicle. If electric, assure that batteries are fully charged at beginning of shift.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations / guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
- Occasional, Infrequent
- Train new hires
- Chase parts and fill in necessary paperwork
- Required to read, write and comprehend English
- Requires reading, writing, adding, subtracting and following instructions.
- Work from parts lists, shop orders, requisitions.
- Make simple use of drawings.
- Maintain records and reports.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
No previous experience needed.
Period of training and adjustment is approximately 3 months.
Formal Education Requirement:
HS Diploma or GED required
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com